DIRECT POST METHOD
Direct Post Method (DPM) is a fully PCI compliant service as the sensitive credit card data never flows through your servers or website.
Your website does not have to handle any credit card data, and all transaction information is submitted directly to iATS via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) while keeping iATS invisible to the donor. Your site can still collect all pertinent donor data and has been built to allow you to utilize your own unique website look and feel as well as response pages.
DPM KEY OPERATIONS
- Processing a single credit card transaction (available for both North America and International processing)
- Processing a single ACH transaction (available for only North America processing)
- Creating a token to store payment details for recurring transactions (available for both North America/International credit card processing, and North America ACH/EFT)
- Create a token (without recurring) AND transact at the same time
- Create a token (with recurring) AND transact at the same time
DIRECT POST OPTIONS
2. Option 2 - Direct Redirect
This option only allows the programmer to redirect to two static pages – a successful transaction page or a failed transaction page. As no relay page is utilized, the details of the transaction will be sent to a postback URL.
Click for a printable version: Option 2 - Direct Redirect
|Dynamic Response Page
No, only static pages for success/fail. Both URL sent in DPM transaction request.
||Posted back to relay URL
||Posted back to Postback URL