This release includes better method naming, additional methods, detailed parameters for existing methods, and more. To find the new release files, click here.
- PHP 5.3.3 or greater
- SOAP enabled in your PHP installation
- An iATS Account when you're ready to go live
1. Download & unzip the latest source
2. Create a new folder named 'iATS' at the root of your application
3. Copy the 'lib' folder from the source into your new iATS folder
4. Create a new file called iATS.php in your new iATS folder. Paste the following into it and save the file:
5. Now you can add a 'require' to wherever you need to use the iATS library:
See the Sample Code section for examples.