The Sales Executive is responsible for managing inbound lead inquires, qualifying leads and closing qualified opportunities. In addition, you are responsible for representing iATS as a payments leader in the nonprofit industry. Also, you will position iATS products in services when appropriate to ensure maximum processing volume can be recognized for each customer.
You jump out of bed each day excited to take on the world and change it for the better, which is why working with nonprofits is EVERYTHING you want to do.
Here are your daily responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Provide relevant nonprofit payment industry knowledge and value to prospects and customers
- Create confidence and trust via phone and email conversations that put iATS in a winning positon
- Maintain a higher then average close rate
- Build relationships with clients by managing client demo’s, sales calls, post sign up follow up calls, inactivity calls; using phone and email.
- Support channel partner sales team with client related sales calls.
- Manage client requests including: Rate reviews and contract review.
- Use existing client base & channel relationships to up sell, win new business & increase dollars processed.
- Follow up with high volume and lapsed clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Support marketing efforts to existing clients with follow up calls.
- Communicate client feedback to management team.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager.
- Keep informed of our competitor's offerings
- Manage the prospect and client journey via the CRM
- Maintain and predictable pipeline and forecast
You will need the following to succeed:
- Experience in sales or consulting roles.
- Proactive approach towards building a pipeline.
- Ability to build relationships via phone and email.
- Ability to self manage, multi-task and respond to a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to adhere to IATS guidelines and policies.
- Provide feedback on a proactive basis.
- Problem solving skills.
It would help if you fit in the description below:
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work in an environment, where deadlines and targets are a priority and handling multiple tasks simultaneously is the norm.
- Must be able and willing to travel with in territory where necessary to support sales activities
- Ability to take complete ownership of the sales process.
- Minimum 2 years of directly related experience.
In short, we’re looking for an experienced team member who can't wait to start with us. If it’s you, we’d like to meet!